“Seven Thoughts on Time Management” by Doug Wilson
Here’s the outline of the article: (You can find the full article here.)
- The point is fruitfulness, not efficiency.
- Build a fence around your life, and keep the fence tended.
- Perfectionism paralyzes.
- Fill in the corners.
- Plod. Keep at it.
- Take in more than you give out.
- Use and reuse. State and restate. Learn and relearn.
“Biblical Productivity” by C.J. Mahaney
Here’s the outline of the article (36pgs.):
- Confessions of a Busy Procrastinator
- The Procrastinator Within
- Just Do It
- In All Thy Ways
- The Sluggard
- Time Redeemed
- Time Well-Spent
- Roles, Goals, & Scheduling
- Roles (Part 1 & 2)
- Goals (Parts 1-4)
- Scheduling the Unexpected
- The “To Do” Lists Are Never Done
You can find the entire article here.